1 onion, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic puree
250g beef mince
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Put a large saucepan of water on a high heat and when it comes to the boil add the sweet potato and carrots.
4. Add the beef mince and stir to combine, breaking up the mince.
5. Fry until brown, crumble in the stock cube.
6. Add the water to the pan, stir to combine and heat on a high heat until the liquid is bubbling.
7. Turn down and add the turnip, stir to combine. Simmer for 2 minutes then season well.
8. The sweet potato and carrot should now be cooked, drain and put back into the pan, mash well and season.
9. Put the mince mixture into a pie dish and top with the mash.
10. Put in the oven on a baking tray and bake for 30 minutes until browned on top.
11. I served it with some red cabbage, winter greens and peas which worked perfectly but your choice of vegetable is up to you!